Share a room at the HQ hotel - Hyatt Regency Buffalo

If you're looking for a room to share at the headquarter hotel in Buffalo, use this topic to find other members looking for roommates.

Just hit "reply to this topic" to post your contact info, days that you'll be staying at the hotel, and any specific requests you would have for a temporary roommate (i.e. male only/female only). SAH will not be matching roommates - it's up to you to contact one another via this list. Once you have a roommate, you will be able to reserve your room, noting your roommate. The hotel reservation link will be available January 3.

HQ Hotel info:

Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center
Two Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, NY 14202

Hotel Rate (does not include applicable taxes and service fees):

- $139 per night single occupancy 
- $69 each per night double occupancy
(only if sharing a room)

Click here for Conference Website

Edited Wed, Oct 17, 2012 2:12 PM

Replies to this Topic

I'd like to find a roommate for the 66th Annual Conference.

I'll stay at the hotel from the 9th April to the 14th April (my check-out will be the 14th April).

I'd only like to find a female roommate.

If you are interested, please, contact to me.

María Amparo López-Arandia

Hello! I am also looking for a HQ hotel roommate for SAH 2013. I'll be staying April 10-13. Contact me if you are interested!

--Emily

I am looking for a roommate for the SAH 2013 conference.  My stay will be from the 9th of April to the 14th of April.  Please contact me if you are interested.  I would prefer a female roommate.

--Chloe  (ccostell@email.uark.edu)

Are you still looking for someone to share a room April 10-13?  I need someone who already has a room, but would like to share it to decrease costs. 

Hi! I am also looking to share a room April 11-14 (Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights). 

--Marcy

UVa '12

Hello    I have a room reserved at the HQ hotel reserved from Tuesday 9th through Monday 15th.  I would like to find a male roommate for those nights.  I will be arriving April 10th and leaving the afternoon of Sunday April 14th.   I still have the chance to reduce the number of nights if you are also planning to arrive the 10th and leaving the 14th.     Regards   D'juro  (djuro1@aol.com) 212.822.2211

I would like to share a room.  I am planning on staying later, but would at least like to share while you have the room.

Jonathan Snyder

archtexture@yahoo.com

314-533-2339

314-703-5902 cell

Phoning me is better, as I don't have my own computer.  I will try to call you, too.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite