Taxi/Shuttle Ride Shares in Austin

Get the best price by coordinating a shared shuttle or taxi ride - click "reply to this topic" to post your contact info and your arrival/departure time. SAH is not coordinating these, so please contact one another to organize shared rides.

The information below can be found on the Annual Conference Hotel & Transportation page.

Taxi

Taxi transportation to and from Hyatt Regency Austin is approximately $20 - $27 for one passenger. Taxi transport to the Amtrak station is approximately $5 (1.5 miles).

Want to estimate your cab fare? Input where you want to go and when, and the TaxiMe app gives you a cost estimate, based on traffic, time of day, available taxi companies and other factors.

Airport Super Shuttle

Transfer from the airport to the hotel is $14 per person. Reservations are not required for transport from the airport to the hotel, but advance pickup arrangements must be secured to travel from the hotel to the airport. Please call 512-258-3826 or contact the concierge to arrange a pickup.

Edited Fri, Feb 14, 2014 1:09 PM

Replies to this Topic

Use Uber Sedan Service. www.uber.com If you are a first time user, you should get a $10 credit. I like Uber because the vehicles are new, the drivers know the city, the fare is competitive, and everything, including gratuity, is charged to your card. You get in and get out and get an email receipt immediately.  Multiple Uber users can use the same sedan, and the fare is equally divided to each user's card.

Looking to share a ride from the airport on Weds 4/9 around 8pm and to the airport on Sat 4/11 around 3pm.

Would like to share a taxi from the airport to hotel on April 9. My flight via DFW is scheduled to arrive at 4pm. Virginia Jansen

Looking to share a ride from the airport on Apr 9, arriving 5:30pm. Ann Huppert

Virginia -

My flight from Chicago Midway is scheduled to arrive in Austin at 4:00pm.  Are you still looking for someone to share a taxi with?  If so, email me: edumser@uakron.edu

~ Elisha

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite